First image I've ever made on photo shop, its a combined picture of a lady bug I doodled (it's supposed to say three left feet underneath, but I guess I cropped it out..whoops) and a really blurry close up of my beetle ring. That's how they relate; they're bugs, two bugs together.
This is another image I made, but instead these are two pictures I took. One of colored paint swatches I had to make for my 2D class, and the other is a picture of a chair inside Tyler. The reason I put these two together was because they seemed kind of simple and the orange color in both pictures were really close in value, and I liked how they looked together.
These two pictures are a picture of the inside of my closet (left), and a picture of my jacket with little things you'll normally find in the pockets of my clothes. If it wasn't clear before, that's how the two images are related. Plus I thought the colors worked together nicely.



No comments:
Post a Comment