Two weeks ago our class was taught how to make text drawings, they can finally be put up and these were the ones I ended up making.
I made this pattern from the phrase and font I made. For whatever reason my first image, the phrase, won't load, so I'll try that again later. It's made from all h's.
This next image I made out of i's, it's a flower.
My next image I had A LOT of help on, my friend didn't like my original text drawing so they did some major editing. (Although I still think my original image wasn't as bad as he says.) In case you couldn't tell, it's a buggy.
My next image which was totally all mine is of an Indian Man. I really wanted to make something more complex and cool like my friend had done, only instead I made this.
It's a tad more goofy.




No comments:
Post a Comment